AutoScroll RSS News Ticker is a XML driven flash news reader that would parse your RSS 2.0 feed and display the info in a vertical panel. The 30 XML settings would help customize and integrate the ticker in your website. The reader can also load content from a local XML file.
- fully customizable from XML
- full chars support (unicode)
- customizable colors from XML
- read news from local XML file
- read news from remote RSS feed
- horizontal autoscroll
- height and width of the news panel
- height and width of the thumbnail
- 30 XML options that can be set
- ready to use without fla editing
- PHP parser included
AutoScroll RSS News Ticker is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-06. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Unix, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
AutoScroll RSS News Ticker (version 1.0) has a file size of 143.66 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 240 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.